Returns and Refunds
We want to make sure your purchase meets your needs. Please contact our bike experts if you have any questions prior to ordering.
We will accept returns within 30 days of the purchase date, subject to the following conditions:
- All returns must be unopened, unused and returned in the same condition that you received it in. All tags must be included. We will refund your original payment method once we have inspected your return. A restocking fee may be deducted from your refund to offset shipping and/or processing fees.
- Helmets, batteries, battery chargers, brake components, lubricants and cleaners, bicycle computers, GPS units, software, electronics, power assisted bicycles/tricycles (electric bicycles, electric trikes), and gift cards cannot be returned.
- Special order or custom order items may not be returned, this includes Riese & Muller eBikes built for you in Germany.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs and we suggest you insure your shipment against loss. If you received free shipping on your order, we may deduct a shipping and handling charge from your refund or credit.
We do not provide refunds for tours or rentals. If you prepay for a tour or rental and we cancel the tour or rental, we will issue a refund to the original form of payment.
Note: you must contact us before returning any product to obtain an RMA number. Without this number, any returns will be refused.
You can estimate shipping times and charges by adding an item to your shopping cart. Note that times shown for delivery are estimates only and are not guaranteed. Not all addresses are eligible for all shipping methods, and we will contact you if we are unable to use the method you selected. Shipping fees to remote areas or outside Canada or the US may be higher than the estimate provided by our website. If this is the case, we will notify you via e-mail.
All items purchased from Citrus Cycles are made pursuant to a shipment contract with a carrier independent of Citrus Cycles. Legally, the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. Usually we will be able to reship lost or delayed orders for you, but this is at the discretion of the carrier.
Suitability of Use / Product Specifications
You agree not to hold us liable should you feel a product does not meet your needs, perform as expected, or conform to the specifications listed on our web site. Although we check all product descriptions for accuracy, you agree that the manufacturer is responsible for accurate representation and will not hold Citrus Cycles liable for any errors or omissions. We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
We cannot confirm the price of an item until after you place your order. In the event of a pricing error, we may refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. We will notify you of any cancellations. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Submitting an order does not constitute our acceptance of the order.
Pricing and Availability
We do not display real time stock data on our website. Please contact us to confirm availability.
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Citrus Cycles Ltd. and subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Waiver of Liability
I, being above the age of 18 years of age or the parent of a child under the age of 18 years of age, agree to all terms as follows:
- I acknowledge and understand that riding an Electric Bicycle (refered to as "eBike") is a dangerous activity that requires strenuous exercise and various degrees of skill and experience for individual riders. I understand that these activities can result in serious injury to the person and damages to property and voluntarily assume any and all risk associated with loss, damage or injury while riding these eBikes.
- I am aware of the risks, hazards and dangers of personal injury, death and disability inherent with the specific use of eBikes as well as those inherent risks, hazards and dangers of personal injury, death and disability. I am aware that the usual risks, hazards and dangers of personal injury and disability increase with inexperience.
- I hereby agree to release and forever discharge Citrus Cycles Ltd. and their agents, servants, employees, officers, directors, trustees and all other persons or entities acting on their behalf and the manufacturer from any and all claims, actions, damages, liability, cost or expenses and attorney fees which are related to, arise out of, or are in any way connected to my participation or use of the eBikes, use of equipment or property supplied by Citrus Cycles Ltd. or it's parent company or my presence upon the premises, whether or not such claims, actions, damages, liability, cost or expenses are caused by the negligence of the seller, the manufacturer or the distributor. By this AGREEMENT, it is my intention to surrender and waive any rights to sue or exercise any legal right to seek damages from Citrus Cycles Ltd. or their agents, servants, employees, officers, directors, trustees and all other persons or entities acting on their behalf.
- I hereby certify that I am over the age of 18 years of age. I have carefully read the foregoing and acknowledge that I understand and AGREE to all of the above terms and conditions. I have had the opportunity to ask any and all questions regarding this AGREEMENT and the affect of the same. I am aware that by purchasing this item and sending/remitting payment for it/them, I assume all risk and waive and release certain substantial rights that I may have or possess. I therefore release all liability and waive all rights I may have in regards to my child's activities with the above item(s).
- This Release Agreement and any rights, duties and obligations as between the parties to this Release Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted solely in accordance with the laws of the province of British Columbia and no other jurisdiction
- Any litigation involving the parties to this Release Agreement shall be brought solely within the province of British Columbia and shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of that province.
- In entering into this Agreement I am not relying on any oral or written representations or statements made by Citrus Cycles with respect to the use of the Equipment, other than what is set forth in this Agreement.
This AGREEMENT shall be affecting and binding upon my heirs, agents, personal representatives and assigns.
Legal Status of Products
- I have read this waiver of liability, assumption of risk and indemnity agreement, fully understand it's terms, understand that I am giving up substantial rights by agreeing to this waiver and have brought it freely and voluntarily without any inducement, assurance or gaurantee being made to me. My purchase is to be considered as a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law.